La Dolce Vita
La Dolce Vita: a carefree lifestyle devoted to worldly pleasures.
A one-day tour in the heart of the Langhe: from Serralunga d'Alba, passing through Barolo and ending with the town of La Morra.
Included in the experience
Giovanni Rosso, Serralunga d'Alba (CN)
- Cellar tour
- Tasting of 6 Giovanni Rosso wines (of which 3 from cask - Barolo Serralunga, Barolo Cerretta and Barolo Serra and 3 from bottle - Roero Arneis, Etna Rosso and Barolo Serralunga)
- Accompanying platter of typical artisan specialities
- 3 samplings of Piedmontese starters
WiMu, Wine Museum in Barolo (CN)
- Independent visit to the innovative and interactive Barolo Wine Museum
La Roncaglia Vigne & Vini, La Morra (CN)
- 2 glasses of wine per person (Barbera Superiore and Barolo)
- Accompanying platter of typical products, consisting of: Raw meat, Bra sausage, Cuneo ham and 3 cheese samples
- Tour of the Cru vineyard + visit to the Big Bench (in the event of bad weather the winery may decide to cancel the activity)
- Show up on time at the indicated location
- Indicate any intolerances, allergies or special diets in the appropriate section when making your purchase
- Indicate the start time of the experience in the notes field
- The price is per person
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the experience.
- In the event of bad weather, the winery reserves the right to cancel the tour of the vineyards and the visit to the Big Bench.
- You will be required to comply with the restrictions in force at the time of the experience.
- All Neh Experience and Partners follow the anti-COVID regulations.
Activities included in the experience
Visit to WiMu: Barolo Wine Museum
Barolo - WiMu - Museo del vino di Barolo
A Bench for Two
La Morra - La Roncaglia
Tour & Tasting at Giovanni Rosso
Serralunga d'Alba - Giovanni Rosso
Modify the date up to 48 hours before the experience
Free cancellation up to a week before the experience
24/7 customer support
Select starting date
available sold out