Escape to the Langa
Live an exciting all-round experience on this tour through the breathtaking landscapes of the Langhe, through Agricola Brandini and Serralunga Casa Mia.
First stop on the tour:
La Morra, Agricola Brandini.
Brandini Experience begins with a tour through the vineyards to discover organic and dynamic organic farming practices.
The visit continues in the cellar, where the different wine-making phases will be illustrated, with a special focus on the geology and terroir of Barolo.
The experience ends in the tasting room for a tasting directly from the barrels of the new vintage!
The tasting includes five glasses of their organic wines, including a Barolo.
Second stage of the tour:
Independent transfer to Serralunga D'Alba, to discover the Serralunga Casa Mia reality:
A space dedicated to the related wine tourism activity, where Luigi Vico wishes to offer what he would look for as a tourist thirsting and hungry for culture.
The remodelling of the space follows this guiding concept, so that the appreciation of the wines of Serralunga and the Barolo Crus, the landscape and biodiversity are a unique experience for the visitor. The site consists of a large
terrace overlooking the estate vineyards. The project, ambitious and simple at the same time, fits perfectly into the context created by the guidelines of the Unesco Heritage sites in which a
stimulated a propensity for a 'culture of biodiversity'.
At Luigi's house we offer a gastronomic light lunch with food products from local micro-farms.
Included in the experience
- Tour through the vineyards;
- Guided tour of the winery;
- Wine tasting: 5 glasses of their organic wines, including a Barolo.
Serralunga Casa Mia:
- Light lunch with local products and 2 glasses of wine.
- Selection of cured meats
- Viaggio in Alta Langa - robiola di Roccaverano (goat), toma di Bossolasco (cow), toma di Murazzano (sheep)
- Stone-ground bread
- Hazelnut cake from Alta Langa (gluten- and lactose-free)
- Paired with 2 glasses of wine per person from Luigi Vico's Wine Selection
- Moscato Secco
- Roero Arneis DOCG
- Langhe DOC Chardonnay
- Langhe DOC Dolcetto
- Langhe DOC Barbera
- Sweet Moscato
- Vermouth di Torino Amber
- The price quoted is per person.
- For the activity to run smoothly, a minimum of 2 participants is required.
- Please arrive at the indicated location in good time.
- Write down your intolerances, allergies and special diets in the appropriate section (when purchasing).
- Indicate the start time of the experience in the notes field.
- Means of transport are not included in the experience, so travel to the two locations will be autonomous.
- The Vineyard Tour and guided tour can be conducted in English (In the event that there is a request to conduct it only in Italian, we recommend calling Agricola Brandini 0173 50266 before booking to ask for their availability
- You will be required to comply with the restrictions in force at the time of the experience.
- All Neh Experience and Partners follow the anti-COVID regulations
Activities included in the experience
Gastronomic aperitif with tasting
Serralunga d'Alba - Serralunga Casa Mia
La Morra - Agricola Brandini
Modify the date up to 72 hours before the experience
Free cancellation up to a week before the experience
24/7 customer support