Wine cellars: wine & cheese
'Don't let the farmer know how good the cheese is with the wine'
Included in the experience
- The tasting will include the wines considered 'The shells of the Roero': Arneis San Michele; Roero Riserva; Pinto nero and Barbera d'Alba Superiore
- In addition, the Rosè de Noirs and Passito di Arneis will also be tasted
- Vermouth and amuse bouche;
- Robiola, green Mediterranean anchovies and sourdough bread.
- Orologio Borgo Affinatori, wood honeydew and pinzimonio;
- Blu Borgo and hazelnut liqueur;
- Buffalo ricotta ice cream;
- Two glasses to accompany the menu;
- Coffee and water.
- Present yourself promptly at the indicated location.
- Please write intolerances, allergies and special diets in the appropriate section (when purchasing).
- The price is per person
- You will be required to comply with the restrictions in force at the time of the experience.
- All Neh Experience and Partners follow the anti-COVID regulations.
Activities included in the experience
At the table at Borgo Affinatori
Asti - Borgo Affinatori
Deltetto 1953 and the wines of the Roero
Canale - Deltetto 1953
Modify the date up to 24 hours before the experience
Free cancellation up to a week before the experience
24/7 customer support
Select starting date
available sold out