World Bee Day is 20 May but we have decided to celebrate them every day!
HOW? By proposing an experience in contact with nature at the Roggero Farm in Rivoli!
After an initial presentation on the history of the farm, groups of 2/3 people will be able to put on their beekeeper's overalls and in total safety observe the hives, opening them and trying to look for the queen bee together.
You will be accompanied by the beekeeper who will be ready to answer all your questions and tell you some
curiosities about this fantastic world.
Following the visit to the apiary, you will visit the
honey extraction workshops to understand the process of harvesting and processing honey from the hive to the jar.
To end the experience, a tasting of three types of honey will be provided, to savour and learn about the organoleptic differences and different tastes of honeys, accompanied by farm and local products.
Included in the experience
- Guided tour of the farm and storytelling
- Visit to the apiary: observation of the hives and search for the queen bee guided by an experienced beekeeper
- Visit to the honey extraction workshops
- Guided tasting of 3 types of honey accompanied by farm and local products
- Show up on time at the indicated location
- The price is per person
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the experience
- For information please contact us on +39 3393374571
- You will be required to comply with the restrictions in force at the time of the experience
- All Neh Experience and Partners follow anti-Covid regulations
Activities included in the experience
Rivoli - Fattoria Roggero
Modify the date up to 168 hours before the experience
Free cancellation up to a week before the experience
24/7 customer support